Think about it. You are ten times more likely to have termites in your home than a house fire. Termites only need 1/32" to get inside your house. If you suspect a termite infestation in your home, call 407-878-8279. We've been in the termite extermination business since 2017.
Termite Control by Swan's Pest Control LLCWinged or flying termites are highly attracted to sources of light and are most active in springtime. After mating, these termites locate a new breeding site and create another colony, spreading infestations throughout multiple locations. Dry wood termites live within the wood they consume and oftentimes infest walls and furniture. When a colony has matured, winged, swarming termites can be seen around windows and doors. If you suspect a termite infestation, call Swan's Pest Control LLC to get your termite problem under control.
Why Termite Extermination is ImportantEach year, termites infest 1 in 30 homes in the United States and cause more than $5 billion in property damage. Termites will chew through wood, flooring, and wallpaper. House foundations, furniture, shelves, and even books are all possible feeding sites for termites. Don't let your house become an all-you-can-eat dinner for termites. If you are buying or selling a home, make sure to schedule a termite inspection. If your home has been damaged by wood-eating insects, call Swan's Pest Control LLC to get an immediate solution in place.
- Call 407-878-8279 to schedule a free inspection.
- Our knowledgeable staff is trained in termite life cycle, behavior, and habitat.
- All of our products are safe for the environment, your family, and your pets.
- We conduct follow-up inspections and treatments to ensure your home is termite-free.
- Swan's Pest Control LLC has been in the termite control business since 2017.